Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, After Effects, Acrobat, Word, PowerPoint Excel, Flexi.
Web Applications: Bugzilla, FootPrints Service Desk, SalesForce, Box (Administrative), ClearSlide, Google Drive Apps.
Coding: HTML, CSS
Hardware: Large format printers and plotters, scanners, power tools.
Sellpoints Inc. | San Ramon, CA
Jr. Web Producer | March 2012 – Present
· Work with clients and manage resources to produce web content for clients in a timely manner.
· Estimate and quote clients on creative projects based on their budget and needs.
· Manage creative projects and track progress through a project management system.
· Set up, migrate, implement, maintain and administrate company’s cloud storage data and assets.
· Train the company in the use, benefits, and best practices of cloud storage.
· Train new web production assistants.
· Direct the production of HTML and Flash based interactive product highlight tours for manufacturers such as Iomega and Asus.
· Create, update, and maintain client brand showcases on retail sites through the use of company’s proprietary content management system.
· Create proof of concepts of products and services for potential clients.
· Direct the production of web videos for manufacturers such as Ingram Micro – V7, Pioneer, Archos, and SiriusXM from concept to completion.
· Facilitate the production and QA of a web application to build HTML based 360° interactive tours for Nikon.
· Manage and create Amazon A+ pages while maximizing design and information based on clients’ needs within Amazon’s A+ guidelines.
· Create interactive images through proprietary framework to be implemented to multiple retailer sites.
Web Production Assistant | November 2010 – March 2012
· Create HTML in-page product content to be syndicated to web retailers such as Amazon, Newegg, Walmart, Bestbuy, Target, Costco, Office Depot.
· Create HTML accessible in-page content specific to the visual and hearing impaired.
· Streamlined the creation of in-page html content by creating HTML/CSS templates for each retailer.
· Facilitate the QA process of in-house web applications to streamline the process of creating in-page web content while maintaining regular duties.
· Encode and properly format web videos to be viewed on the web.
· Create visually robust HTML emails and templates to be sent out to clients.
· QA HTML and Flash based content on multiple browsers and operating systems.
· QA Product shots from photography studios to be used in product highlight tours.
Worldwide Signs | Livermore, CA
Sign Designer | March 2013 – Present | Livermore, CA
· Design then physically build out signs from concept to completion based on customer’s budget and needs.
· Send out design proofs to customers and retrieve approvals or edits.
· Train new designers.
· Physically maintain large format printer and vinyl cutter/plotter.
· Go onsite to client facilities to install new signs.
· Responsible for cleaning and closing out the shop.
Concrete Guerilla Clothing | Toronto, Canada Area
Freelance Illustrator | June 2009 – February 2011
· Collaborated with owner to create illustrations for t-shirt designs from concept to completion.
In The Bag, Inc. San Francisco Bay Area
Intern Graphic Designer | March 2010 – April 2010
· Designed interface and backend of websites from concept to completion of live site.
· Designed logos and corporate identity for various media from concept to completion.
· Designed ads and prepared project files for print.
· Created illustrations.
· Managed and archived project and job files.
Ports America | Alameda, CA
Service Desk Analyst | March 2008 – November 2009
· Identified, troubleshoot, and resolved terminal operation issues through testing and validation prior to escalation.
· Streamlined change control process for work flow efficiency, including documentation updates.
· Led change management meetings to maintain data integrity while updating software to 7 customer sites on the west coast.
· Led conference calls during live production changes to update customer software, minimizing downtime.
· Improved communication efficiency within team by documenting daily events and issues.
Data Center Operator| March 2007 – March 2008
· Maintained and monitored backup health, power grid, and data center temperature.
· Restored data and secured data storage.
· Assisted service desk analysts with tier 1 service requests.
In The Bag, Inc. | San Francisco Bay Area
Freelance Illustrator | August 2007 – September 2007
· Designed logos from concept to completion.
· Communicated with Art Director to fulfill client’s needs.
Worldwide Signs | Livermore, CA
Customer Service / Sign Designer | February 2006 – February 2007
· Assisted customers with sign designs from concept to completion.
· Upgraded company software to meet industry standard.
· Designed and constructed over 200 signs for The Nationwide Wine Country Championship Golf Tournament over a 2 two-week period while maintaining regular duties.
· Designed workflow efficiency to streamline the production process, ultimately saving time and cost per unit of work, doubling monthly store income to $30,000.
The Art Institute of California – San Francisco 2002 – 2005
Associate of Science (AS), Graphic Design